Good news for Xiaomi fans, it’s time to rejoice!
Xiaomi’s, Redmi K20 Pro, the latest flagship phone, is set to launch in India soon. The brand recently posted a teaser image on social media, and called the Redmi K20 Pro as the “world’s fastest phone.” Last month, this new Redmi phone was launched alongside the Redmi K20 in China.
The teaser, released by the official Redmi India Twitter account takes a dig at the latest OnePlus 7 Pro by saying, “Some celebrations are short-lived. Stay tuned”. Furthermore, the tweet carries an image that calls the Redmi K20 Pro as the world’s fastest phone.
The tweet did not reveal the exact launch date of the Redmi K20 Pro in India. However, Xiaomi India’s Managing Director Manu Kumar Jain took to Twitter and revealed that the Redmi K20 Pro, along with Redmi K20, will launch in India in the next six weeks. This implies that the new Redmi handsets will make their way to India sometime before mid-July.
Specifications and Features
- Features an eight-core Snapdragon 855 SoC
- 8GB RAM
- 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera
- in-display fingerprint sensor
- Supports dual-SIM
- Runs on Android Pie with MIUI on top
- Triple rear camera setup supported by a 48-megapixel primary sensor
- Connectivity options – 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 4000mAh battery
- 27W fast charging technology
Expected starting price – Rs 25,000.