Here is some exciting news for Realme fans in India!
According to official announcements the awaited Realme X is set to launch in the country on July 15. Moreover, the company also confirmed that the ‘Realme X Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Special Edition will be launched in India as well.
This custom edition variant comes with:-
- A Spider-Man graphic back cover
- Spider-Man theme
- A special gift box packaging.
Realme Mobiles used Twitter to announce that this latest smartphone will be launched in India on July 15 at 12.30pm Indian Std Time. The company got into a partnership with Sony Pictures to launch the Realme X Spider-Man: Far From Home Special Edition.
The exact price and other details will be announced on July 15, but Realme X is expected to be priced somewhere around Rs 18,000. The unique Naoto Fukasawa collection with a garlic-onion finish will launch in India as well. Madhav Sheth has said that there will be a special variant made for India which will be revealed at launch.
The Realme X’s pricing in China
- CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs. 15,400) – 4GB RAM + 64GB storage
- CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 16,400) – 6GB RAM + 64GB storage
- at CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs. 18,500) – 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage
- CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs. 18,100) – 8GB RAM + 128GB storage (The Realme X Spider-Man: Far From Home special edition)
The phone’s price in India should ideally be somewhere in the same range, but it may be different due to varied government policies.
Realme X specifications (China variant)
- ColorOS 6.0 which is based on Android Pie
- 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) AMOLED display
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Gorilla Glass 5
- octa-core Snapdragon 710 SoC
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- A dual rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary sensor
- 16-megapixel selfie camera that comes in a pop-up module
- 3765mAh battery
- VOOC 3.0 fast charging technology
- Connectivity options include – 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C port, and Dolby Atmos audio