Oppo, a leading Chinese Mobile manufacturer is now catching up with the market and competition. Last month Oppo launched the A5s smartphone in Taiwan. Today Oppo has launched a lookalike but a bit modified version of the same smartphone in China named Oppo A7n.
Most of the specs of A7n are similar to that of A5s. The main notable feature is the additional RAM and a better version of front/selfie camera. The new A7n is launched with 4GB RAM and 16MP front-facing camera, which is superior to A5s with 3GB RAM and 8MP selfie camera.
Standard Specifications of the Oppo A7n :
- Screen Size 6.2-inches : 88.3 % Screen to Body Ratio
- HD Display with 1520 X 720 pixels
- Helio P35 SoC processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage Expandable up to 256GB
- Dual Rear Camera with 13MP (F/2.2) + 2MP (F/2.4)
- Android Oreo: 8.1 based ColorOS 5.2
- Color option: Light Lake Green
- Fingerprint Scanner at the rear
- Three SIM card slots (2 for SIM + 1 micro SD Card)
- Battery: 4320mAh
- 3D Graphics Back Panel
- Hyper Boost technology embedded for performance boost