Gamers, get ready to be impressed!
A highly anticipated gaming phone, Nubia Red Magic 3 has finally come to India and now poses as a competitor to devices like Black Shark 2 and Asus ROG Phone. This handset brings plenty of useful gaming-centric features such as:-
- Advanced liquid cooling system supported by an internal turbofan
- A 90Hz HDR compatible display
- Capacitive and impressive shoulder triggers
- Stereo speakers
- Game space 2.0
- Acts as a central gaming dashboard
- Tweaking performance settings
- Real-time stat monitoring
- Notification management
Apart from the Red Magic 3, Nubia India also launched three accessories for the smartphone – Charging Dock, Earphones, and a Game Controller. These accessories will be priced around Rs. 1,999 to Rs. 2,999, but their final cost is yet to be revealed.
The smartphone itself has been priced Rs. 35,999 for the base variant. The top-tier model comes with a price tag of Rs. 46,999. The Nubia Red Magic 3 is ready to go on sale starting 12 pm, June 27 via Flipkart.
The handset will be available in Black and Red colors for the base 8GB RAM variant; whereas the 12GB RAM version will come with a Camouflage finish.
In terms of the launch offers, buyers will have an option of no-cost EMI, complete mobile protection, and more.
Specifications apart from the gaming-centric features
- Supports dual-SIM (Nano)
- Runs on Android Pie
- Powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC
- Carries 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- Has a 6.65-inch FHD+ (1080×2340 pixels) HDR AMOLED display
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 19.5:9 aspect
- 430 nits brightness
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass.
- 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 rear camera
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 5,000mAh battery
- 27W fast charging.
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers
- 3D sound support
- Customizable RGB lighting
- Up to 256 GB of storage capacity
- Connectivity options – 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack,
- Dimensions – 171.7×78.5×9.65mm
- Weight – 215 grams.
- Sensors include – fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and an ambient light sensor.