Last year Nubia by ZTE launched the first red magic series smartphone and now it seems that the third iteration of the series, Nubia Red Magic 3’s launch is right around the corner, launching on June 17.
Nubia Red Magic 3 is focused towards mobile gaming and it is optimized towards that end.However, it does not mean that it lacks on other fronts.
- Active cooling system, along with built in shoulder triggers
- Snapdragon 855 paired with up to 12 GB of ram and 256 GB storage
- 6.65 inches 1080P (2340×1080 pixels), 388ppi 90hz AMOLED display 240 Hz touch refresh rate
- 5000mAH battery with 27watt quick charging
- Stereo speakers with DTS:X and 3.5mm audio jack
- 48MP rear camera(F/1.7) with Sony IMX586 sensor and 16MP front camera(f/2.0)
- Dimensions: 171.7*78.5*9.65mm
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 should have a starting price between Rs .30000 and Rs. 35000. Moreover if it does fall between the expected price range it will have an advantage over its competitors namely the Black Shark 2