As seen on the official Nokia India Online Store, the Nokia 6.1 price in India now starts Rs. 6,999 for the base 3GB + 32GB variant. Earlier, the same phone was priced at Rs. 8,949. The 4GB + 64GB version of the Nokia 6.1 is now available with a slashed price tag of Rs. 9,999 (earlier Rs. 10,999).
However, this latest price revision is yet to be seen on e-commerce websites such as Amazon and Flipkart. Similarly, offline retailers may still offer the handset with its previous pricing for a while.
It is interesting to note that the Nokia 6.1 was originally launched in India last year with a starting price of Rs. 16,999. This means, that the smartphone is now available for less than 50% of its launch price.
The Nokia 6.1 – Specifications
- Android Pie
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Snapdragon 630 SoC
- Up to 4GB RAM.
- 16-megapixel rear camera — along with an f2.0 lens and an LED flash.
- An 8-megapixel sensor at the front with an f/2.0 fixed focus lens.
- 32GB and 64GB of onboard storage options expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- Connectivity options include – 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, FM radio, USB Type-C (v2.0), and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Nokia’s spatial audio technology
- A fingerprint sensor at the back
- 3,000mAh battery