Earlier this year, Lenovo’s Motorola launched its latest smartphone, the One Vision which will soon be available in the Indian market. Now, the company is allegedly working on two more ‘One series’ handsets, reportedly called the Motorola One Action and Motorola One Pro. While details about the One Pro aren’t available at the moment, specifications of the One Action have been leaked ahead of its official launch.
The phone will launch as an affordable version of the ‘One Vision’ and will have the following features:-
- Plastic rear
- Punch-hole display
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 6.3-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels
- Samsung Exynos 9609 processor
- Mali G72 GPU
- 3500mAh battery
- Three cameras at the rear. The main camera is a 12.6MP sensor.
- 12.6MP selfie camera
- NFC connectivity
- Color options – Blue and Gold
This latest smartphone will be available in 3GB and 4GB RAM variants, with options between 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB storage models. The date of official release hasn’t been announced yet, but stay tuned for further information!