The wait is over, the brand new Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition was recently launched in China. The Phone is a smaller version of Lenovo Z6 Pro mobile; the new smartphone features a waterdrop-shaped notch on the screen show, a fingerprint detector, and a triple rear camera.
Its key features include a 6.3-inch Full Hd display, 4.050mAh battery output, chipset of Snapdragon 710 SoC and a 16MP front camera. The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition has been launched in three variants of (RAM+Storage) options.
Buy it For
⦁ 6.30-inch display
⦁ Snapdragon 710 Processor
⦁ 4,050mAh battery capacity
- The phone uses a chipset manufactured by 7nm fabrication.
- It has a 6.30-inch All-View Display (1,080 x 2,340 pixels) resolution.
- The smoothy back panel creates patterns and provides a premium effect to the Phone.
- Available colors for Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition will be Blue and Black.
- The Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition has a 16MP+8MP+5MP camera with an object-oriented input system.
- The front camera comes equipped with dual LED rear flash with PDAF and laser autofocus features.
- Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition is equipped with long-life 4,050mAh battery support.
- The handset also supports 22.5W fast charging and Android 9 Pie Software with Magic-User interface and ZUI 11 Skin.
|Camera||16MP + 8MP + 5MP|
|Processor make||Snapdragon 710|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||256|
|Operating system||Android Pie|
|Dimensions (mm)||156.60 x 74.30 x 7.88|