Lenovo will hold a new product launch event on April 23, where it will officially unveil its second Snapdragon 855-powered smartphone, the Z6 Pro. The vice president of the Lenovo Group, Chang Cheng has been revealing the phone’s key details since last few days. Today, he has given us a sneak peek of specifications of the upcoming Lenovo Z6 Pro in 10 points.
According to him, the Lenovo Z6 Pro is
1) the company’s second Snapdragon 855-powered phone that is releasing within 4 months
2) able to capture images in 100MP quality
3) has a Quad-camera setup with Hyper Video feature
4) has a 32MP selfie Camera
5) equipped with 6th generation in-display fingerprint sensor
6) equipped with Dolby panoramic sound with the world’s first four-dimensional tuning system
7) equipped with e-sports pc liquid cooling system
8) equipped with 4000mAh battery
9) equipped with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage
10) equipped with ZUI11 that should be based on Android 9 Pie
As we can understand, the 100 million pixels mentioned before the process does not refer to the rear single lens, but the sum of the front and rear lenses. It is reported that the lens in the quad-camera setup includes 48MP + 16MP + 8MP + 2MP
Lenovo Z6 Pro Low-light video shooting shown off in promo video
Lenovo Z6 Pro’s camera is capable of shooting videos excellently under low-light conditions. In the latest promo video posted by Lenovo, the low-light video shots taken using the Z6 Pro are clear and vivid.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro has already opened an appointment on major e-commerce platforms in China. As of now, we are not aware of the pricing and sale details. The phone will be launching tomorrow. So, stay tuned to know more details of the flagship killer.