Huawei’s awaited Honor P20 Lite is now officially being introduced in Europe. It is the successor to 2018’s Honor P20 Lite. The smartphone features a 6.4-inch IPS LCD and is powered by the Kirin 710 SoC. Furthermore, it runs on the latest Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0. This brand new Huawei mid-range handset comes with a quad rear camera set up and a 16MP front camera.
The Huawei P20 Lite (2019) costs Euro 269 (around Rs 21,200) and can now be purchased in Switzerland through Media Markt. Colour options include Crush Blue, Charming Red, and Midnight Black.
Specifications and Features
- A 6.4-inch Full HD display
- 1080 X 2340 pixels resolution.
- 12nm Kirin 710 SoC
- 2.2GHz 8 core processor
- ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB in-built storage, further expandable up to 512GB
- Android 9.0 topped with EMUI 9.0
- Quad rear cameras: – 16MP primary sensor, 8MP secondary sensor, 2MP third lens, and a 2MP ToF shooter.
- 16MP front camera
- 4000mAh battery
- A fingerprint sensor at the back for biometric security.
- Connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, GPS + GLONASS, along with USB Type-C
Expected Price and Availability
- Price – Rs 22,190
- Release date – 21 June 2019