Fasten your seat belts, because another smartphone launch is right around the corner!
Honor is hosting a launch event in New Delhi today (11 June) to launch three new smartphones -Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20i, and a tablet – Honor Pad 5.
For the last few days, Honor had been teasing the ‘Honor 20 Series’ on its social media channels. It had also posted a close-up of the camera set up on these three handsets.
Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro were launched recently in the UK in May. The three smartphones were announced in two variants each that offer different storage and Random Access Memory options. The Honor 20 Pro was launched at €599 for 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage version while the Honor 20 will was priced at €499 for the 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant. Honor 20i was priced at €299.
- Customisable RAM and storage option
- 6.26-inch 1080 x 2340 LCD display.
- Capacitive fingerprint sensors on the side
- Facial recognition technology.
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset
- Quad-camera setup at the back along with the combination of a 16 MP f/2.2 aperture super wide lens + 48 MP f/1.4 aperture primary lens + 8 MP telephoto lens + 2 MP macro focus lens.
- 32 MP front camera
Coming to the Operating System, Huawei has confirmed that the latest Honor 20 Series won’t be affected by Google’s recent decision.
Alpana is a student at SRCC, who has experience in the field of research and content writing. An active participant in debates and discussions, she likes to understand different opinions and voice hers. She believes that an “oops” is better than a “what if”, and hence tries not let go of any opportunities she is blessed with. In her free time, she can be found indulging in poetry, music or just plain old chocolate cake.