Flipkart has launched a new contest dubbed Entertainment No 1, wherein the users get a chance to win 1 Crore. The contest commences from April 13, 2020, and ends on June 8, 2020. Entertainment No 1 is a UGC based competition and offers users to showcase their talent which will be aired on Flipkart video and win 1 Crore. The users can create and upload their dance, mimicry and dubsmash videos from home and stand a chance to win the prize money. Flipkart has roped in Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan, who will be hunting for talent across the country through the online reality show Entertainer No 1.
How to Participate in Entertainment No 1 and Win 1 Crore Reward?
The Coronavirus pandemic has been spreading rapidly across the globe, leading to many casualties. In the latest, the government of India has extended the lockdown period until May 3 in India. To keep the users entertained during the tough period, the online e-commerce giant Flipkart is organising a UGC based competition Entertainment No 1 for a period of 8 weeks from April 13, 2020, to June 8, 2020. Let’s check out how to participate and win 1 crore reward:
- To be eligible to participate in Entertainment No 1, the participant must be aged above 18 years
- He/she must hold a valid Flipkart account on the App and log into the account
- The show will be live for eight weeks featuring one theme/week
- The user needs to follow the theme and create a video, music or dialogue as available in the library.
- The users have to record their performance under the “Video” section of the App
- Each entry is open to audience hearts ( a mode of scoring), and the act with the most number of hearts moves to the next round.
- Higher the number of hearts, higher are the chances of winning the prize money; Judges/celebrity hearts are equivalent to 10,000 hearts.
- The top 10 weekly winners with the highest number of hearts receive Rs 1 lakh.
- The next 100 winners will be eligible to receive Flipkart gift vouchers worth Rs 1000.
- The contestant having the highest number of cumulative hearts across the eight weeks will be eligible to receive the grand prize of Rs 1 Crore.