When you are browsing the internet on your Airtel network, if you happen to type google.com or any website URL, the website does not open. Instead, you might have noticed that the webpage is getting auto-redirected to http://one.airtel.in/rcconf. The URL constantly loads on the browser and does not go away even after refreshing or clicking “Dismiss Alert.” In this article, we let you know, how to resolve One Airtel Rcconf redirect issue, on your mobile, laptop or personal computer.
What is One Airtel Rcconf Redirect issue?
The issue most probably arises after recharging with an Airtel data pack. The url automatically loads on the browser, and hence you can’t browse any web page independently. The loaded page allows browsing only the Airtel store. In general, the redirected one airtel.in/rcconf page shows the message,”. Err_name_not_resolved” The issue appears to be quite annoying for many users. The redirection usually found to occur upon browsing certain webpages such as moviesda, Tamil rockers, and so on.
Ways to Resolve One Airtel Rcconf Redirect Issue on Android Mobile Phones
Here we will explain to you step by step to get rid of the One Airtel Rcconf redirect issue on Android mobile phones.
- Navigate to Settings on your smartphone
- Then click Network settings– Mobile Networks–SIM cards/ Type APN in the search bar.
- Tap on Access Point Name and edit the settings as mentioned below
Proxy: (Leave blank)
- After changing the APN Settings, click save button to save the settings
- Then restart your phone
- You can then surf the internet without any redirect issues.
How to Remove One Airtel Rcconf Redirect Issue on Laptops/ Personal Computers (PC)?
In case, if you happen to face the same issue on your laptop or your personal computer, then follow the below steps to get rid of the issue.
- Open the browser on your laptop/PC
- Click on three dots present at the top right corner of the browser
- Clear cookies, cache, and browsing data
- Check all the relevant boxes and tap on “clear data.”
- Additionally, you can delete all the relevant settings on your browser.
- That’s it! You have successfully cleared the browser cache.
- You can then relaunch the browser and start surfing the web.
Resolve One Airtel Rcconf Redirect Issue Using VPN
A VPN or otherwise called virtual private network allows you to create a secure connection over the internet. You can also employ a VPN to resolve the One Airtel Rcconf Redirect Issue. There are many VPN options available in the market that include free as well as the paid ones. Among them, the Opera browser with a free VPN is found to be the best available option. Opera is a trusted browser and offers free VPN to all its users.
Steps to Download, Install and Activate Opera VPN
- Go to opera.com and download the Opera browser.
- Install Opera on to your laptop/PC
- Open Opera on your device and go to the settings.
- From the list of available options, click on “Enable VPN” button
- That’s it! You have successfully activated the Opera free VPN.
- It should thereby resolve One Airtel Rcconf ( http://one.airtel.in/rcconf ) issue on your device.