Amazon Pay EMI is an invite-only program for select customers and is exclusive for mobile users. The process offers instant credit up to Rs 60,000 based on eligibility which can be used for purchases using EMI. With Amazon Pay EMI, the users can make payments in instalments ranging from 3 months to 12 months at low-interest rates. The eligible banks for Amazon Pay EMI include the ICICI bank, HDFC bank, Canara Bank, Citi Bank and Kotak Mahindra bank. The company has partnered with the third-party lending partner called Capital Float to let users link their debit cards and pay automatic instalments. The facility comes in handy for those users saving money for high-value purchases resulting in the delay of their purchase.
How to Complete Amazon Pay EMI Registration
To avail the Amazon Pay EMI facility, users must complete the one-time registration set up and get the credit limit. Depending on the eligibility, Amazon is offering an instant credit limit of up to Rs 60,000 to its customers. Below we have provided a step by step guide on how to complete the Amazon Pay EMI registration.
- Open Amazon mobile app and go to Amazon Pay EMI registration page by swiping left and click on Amazon Pay.
- Register for Amazon Pay using the on-screen instructions.
- You need to provide your PAN number and Aadhar number in the spaces provided and click Agree and continue.
- An OTP would be sent to the Aadhaar linked mobile number. Enter the OTP and verify the identity.
- After successful verification, you would get an instant credit limit up to Rs 60,000.
- You can then use the credit limit to make multiple purchases on Amazon.
- It should be noted that Amazon Pay EMI can be availed for a single-item purchase with a minimum purchase value of Rs 8000.
- The user needs to link his relevant credit card/debit card/net banking for auto-repayment in EMIs.