Airtel is now offering free missed call alert service to its customers for 999 days. The users can avail missed call alert service free for three years. The missed call alert service comes in handy when your mobile is unreachable. If someone calls you during that time, you would be notified by an SMS as soon as you come within the network zone. As of now, Airtel is offering Missed call alert service free for new customers for 30 days. Post completion of the free trial, the customers are being charged Rs 30 for 30 days.
What is Missed Call Alert Service?
For those unaware, the missed call alert service is offered by the telecom service provider to let know the customers who have called them in the absence of a mobile network or when the phone is switched off. Post switching on the smartphone, or availability of the mobile network, the subscriber would be notified via SMS featuring the caller details. Hence, one can stay informed about all the calls even in the absence of a network or when the phone gets switched off.
How to Avail Airtel Free Missed Call Alert Service for 3 Years?
To avail Airtel free missed call alert service for your mobile number, follow our detailed step by step instructions. You can then get a free missed call alert service for 999 days (3 years).
- Dial the USSD *321*881# from your Airtel number.
- Then a pop-up message appears with regard to the order confirmation.
- The message reads” Get alerts to your missed calls alert free of charge. To activate, Reply with 1.
- All you need to do is press 1 and click the Send option to confirm the subscription.
- You would then receive a message from the carrier as “Thank you for your request. You would be receiving a message to confirm your activation request in a short while.”
- That’s it! Your missed call alert services would be activated within a few minutes.