Not long ago, Airtel Digital TV revamped the Airtel DTH section of the Airtel Thanks app with new features and a clean UI. Now it has added one more feature, wherein the Airtel Digital TV customers can update your DTH account details online within the Airtel Thanks app itself. The new feature is the latest addition to the whole range of new features included in the Airtel Thanks app. Some of them include making the account summary more transparent, allowing customers to drop channels within the app itself.
How Can Airtel Digital TV customers Update DTH Account Details Online within the Airtel Thanks App?
The new feature introduced in the Airtel Thanks app allows Airtel Digital TV customers to modify the account details. According to Airtel, it takes around 15 minutes to reflect the new changes in the account. Let’s go through the step by step procedure to update the DTH Account Details Online within the Airtel Thanks App.
- Initially log into the Airtel Thanks App using the registered mobile number related to the DTH connection.
- Click on Connections under My Account Section.
- You can then find an info button with a white background which is located on the left side beside the customer ID section.
- Click on the “i” button, which opens up a new listing name, “Account Details”.
- The Account Details section features all the details like Account No, Account Name, Email ID, Primary Registered Telephone Number, Secondary Registered Telephone Number, and the Address of the Digital TV customer.
- You can then update the profile as desired and click on the “Save” button.
- That’s it! You have successfully updated the profile and address within the Airtel Thanks App.
- However, you need to wait for 15 minutes for the new changes to reflect in the account