Moto Z 32GB ( 5.5 inch + 4GB RAM )
Moto Z 32GB ( 5.5 inch + 4GB RAM ) Expected Price, Release Date
Moto Z 32GB ( 5.5 inch + 4GB RAM ) Price in India
The Moto Z 32GB ( 5.5 inch + 4GB RAM ) is likely to go on sale from 30th December 2018 at the expected price rate of 42,999 INR. Be it a camera quality, design or performance, the high-tech features make the smartphone one of the best upcoming mobile phones in India. The handset is available in different colors variants including Black, and White.
Moto Z 32GB ( 5.5 inch + 4GB RAM ) Details
Moto Z 32GB Review
The Moto Z is loaded with all the necessary features which you would need in your smartphone. The device features a 5.5-inch AMOLED display which renders excellent visuals. The performance of the device is backed by a quad-core (1.8GHz+1.59GHz) dual-core kryo processor, which ensures excellent performance. Apart from the display and excellent processing feature, the device comes with some additional features like - 2TB expandable memory, a primary camera of 13MP and a 5MP front camera. Overall, the device fully justifies the premium price
You will love
- 2TB expandable memory
- 13MP primary camera
- excellent performance
Moto Z 32GB Specification
The Moto Z 32GB sports a 5.5-inch (1,440 x 2,560 pixels) AMOLED display. The device has a pixel density 534 ppi, which is the best the class and ensures a sharper and more vivid display.it has a screen to body ratio of 72.07%.
The device is powered by a quad-core (1.8GHz + 1.59GHz dual-core) kryo processor seated upon Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 Chipset. The graphics front is handled by Adreno 530, which enhances the gaming experience. The device packs in a 4GB of RAM which accounts for a smoother and efficient use of multiple apps and media files at the word go.
The device is installed with a primary camera of 13MP assisted with Exmor-RS CMOS sensor. The primary camera is provided with a dual-LED CCT flash. while a 5MP front camera, with an aperture of f/2.2, provides the users with some spiffing selfies.
The device comes with an internal storage capacity of 32GB which can be expanded upto 2TB using an external micro-SD card. An expandable memory of 2TB is the main highlight of this device.
The Moto Z 32GB has a non-replaceable 2,600mAh Li-ion battery which provides excellent battery backup. It also has a quick charging facility to keep the users away from charging needs for the longer duration.
The device brings to the table, a wide variety of connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n, 5GHZ, Mobile hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, NFC and USB type-C slot.
Moto Z 32GB FAQs
Is Moto Z 32GB is a dual-SIM smartphone?
Yes. Moto 32GB is a dual-SIM smartphone. It supports nano-SIM in both the slots.
Does Moto Z 32GB have a dedicated/hybrid memory card slot?
The Moto Z 32GB has a dedicated memory card slot. It supports microSD cards of upto 2TB.
Does Moto Z 32GB have a screen protection e.g. Gorilla Glass?
Yes. The Moto Z 32GB has a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
What are all sensors available in MotoZ 32GB?
The Moto Z 32GB has a fingerprint sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope and compass.
What are all colour options available in Moto Z 32GB?
The Moto Z 32GB is available in two different colours - Black and Gold.
Specification and features of Moto Z 32GB ( 5.5 inch + 4GB RAM )
|Operating System||Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)|
|Display Type||Super AMOLED|
|Size (in inches)||5.5|
|Pixel Density||401 pixels per inch (ppi)|
|Color Reproduction||16M Colors|
|Wi-Fi||Yes with hotspot|
|SIM Configuration||Dual SIM|
|No of Cores||8 (Octa Core)|
Moto Z 32GB ( 5.5 inch + 4GB RAM ) Audio & Video
Competitors for Moto Z 32GB ( 5.5 inch + 4GB RAM )
Frequently asked questions about Moto Z 32GB ( 5.5 Inch + 4GB RAM )
Popular MobilesVIEW ALL Mobiles ›
- OnePlus 6 ( 6.28 inch + 6GB RAM )Screen Size : 6.28 inch / Total RAM : 6 GB / Internal Memory : 64 GBRs 34,999
- Apple iPhone XS ( 5.8 inch + 4GB RAM )Screen Size : 5.8 inch / Total RAM : 4 GB / Internal Memory : 64 GBRs 93,000
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 64GB ( 5.99 inch + 4GB RAM )Screen Size : 5.99 inch / Total RAM : 4 GB / Internal Memory : 64 GBRs 12,399
- Oppo R15 ( 6.28 inch + 6GB RAM )Screen Size : 6.28 inch / Total RAM : 6 GB / Internal Memory : 128 GBRs 21,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Y2 64GB ( 5.99 inch + 4GB RAM )Screen Size : 5.99 inch / Total RAM : 4 GB / Internal Memory : 64 GBRs 12,064
- Motorola Moto G6 ( 5.7 inch + 3GB RAM )Screen Size : 5.7 inch / Total RAM : 3 GB / Internal Memory : 32 GBRs 11,762
- Nokia 105 Dual SIM ( 1.4 inch )Screen Size : 1.4 inchRs 1,034
- Sansui X82 Active6.1cm (2.4 inches) Display / Upto 32 GB Expandable Memory / Power BankRs 999
- LG Q6 ( 5.5 inch + 3GB RAM )Screen Size : 5.5 inch / Total RAM : 3 GB / Internal Memory : 32 GBRs 10,239
- Realme 1 64GB ( 6 inch + 4GB RAM )Screen Size : 6.0 inch / Total RAM : 4 GB / Internal Memory : 64 GBRs 10,990
The Moto Z 32GB is designed to please its users. The device has almost everything that one can expect from a brand like Motorola. The smartphone has some excellent features like quick charging, great battery backup crystal clear breakup and much more and these features make it an awesome device for gamers and folks who spend a good time on the phone watching movies.
Desing and Configuration
The Moto Z 32GB has a waterproof body of aircraft-grade aluminium and stainless steel' with 5.5-inch AMOLED display. The display features a screen resolution of 1,440 x 2,560 pixels which results in a sharp pixel density of 534PPI. To protect the screen, the device comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. Under the hood, the Moto Z 32GB has two dual-core processors aided with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 530 graphics engine. The smartphone runs on Android v6.0.1 OS.
Camera and Battery
The Moto Z 32GB flaunts a 13MP primary camera and a 5M front camera. The rear camera can capture a picture with the resolution of 4,128 x 3,096 pixels and it can record 4k videos. The front camera is also very nice for taking selfies and video calling. If we talk about the battery, the Moto Z 32GB comes with a 2,600mAh Li-ion battery which claims to keep the show running for up to 30 hours in normal usage. The device boasts TurboPower charging which promises to render a backup of up to 8 hours by charging the handset just for 15 minutes.
Storage and Memory
The Moto Z 32GB of internal memory which can be further increased up to 2TB using a memory card.
Connectivity and Sensors
On the connectivity front, the Moto Z 32GB offers plenty of options like single SIM, 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, NFC and USB Type C. If we talk about sensors, the device comes with fingerprint sensor on the front. Apart from that, it has all usual sensors.
Some Special Features
If we say Moto Z is a pretty futuristic device we couldn't be wrong. At the bottom of the device, there is a set of pins that allow you to connect the Mods. The supported Mods are:
- JBL SoundBoost Speaker, a portable speaker that connects to the phone
- Moto InstaShare Projector, which allows you to project images and videos. - It comes with a kickstand and also an internal battery that will last for one hour before the projector switching to the phone battery.
- Power Packs, which are essentially battery expanders.
- Moto Style Shell, magnetic covers that personalize the Moto Z with various materials and colours, such as wood and leather.
Expected Release and Price
The Moto Z 32GB is expected to be released on September 10, 2017. The Moto Z 32GB is expected to come with a price range of 39,990 in India.