Mobile Phones Under 15000
Is your budget ₹15000 for buying a mobile phone? There is a huge collection from which you can pick up one. Many brands are manufacturing smartphones under this price range; hence you could very easily grab the mobile phones under 15000. A good number of features are available in the phones including finger print sensors, metal builds, good quality camera, and unibody design under 15,000. Here is an updated list of latest phones of different brands within this range giving best services to the customers. Let's have a look on the list below.
Best Mobile Phones Products (2018)
Mobiles under your Budget
Choose your Brand
- M TECH
- A AND K
Mobile Phones List Below 15000
|Mobile Phones Models||Updated Price List||Brand|
|Oppo A3s||Rs. 10,979||Oppo|
|Samsung Galaxy J4 32GB||Rs. 11,990||Samsung|
|Realme 1 64GB||Rs. 10,990||Realme|
|Huawei Honor 7C 64GB||Rs. 11,999||Huawei|
|Realme 1 128GB||Rs. 13,990||Realme|
|iVooMi i2||Rs. 7,499||Ivoomi|
|Intex Staari 10||Rs. 5,999||Intex|
|Panasonic P95||Rs. 4,999||Panasonic|
|Vivo Y71 32GB||Rs. 12,740||Vivo|
|Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB||Rs. 12,999||Asus|
- Xiaomi Mi A1 is a phone having a great fan following. The phone consists of classy camera and overall good performance. Its build quality is very good with excellent battery life. The camera is 12 MP with front camera 5MP. Battery is 3080maH with 4GB RAM and 64 GB storage. The display is 5.5(1080x1920).
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 pro is one of the best sellers under 15k. The battery life is fantastic and you can easily use it for two days. It has front camera of 20 MP and primary camera of 12+5MP. The RAM and storage are GB and 64GB respectively. The battery is 4000mAH.
- Moto G5 plus is another one providing all round service. The primary camera is 12 MP with 5MP front camera. The battery is 3000mAH.
- Xiaomi Mi Max2 is a very good option for ones who want good android sets with 15,000. The screen size is quite large with 6.44inches display. The battery is 5300mAH lasting for three days with normal usage. The RAM is 4GB with 64GB storage. The primary camera is 12 MP and front camera is 5MP.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 offers every feature that you want. It brings taller screen size with good battery life. RAM and storage are 3GB and 32GB respectively. The display is5.99. The primary camera is 12MP and 4MP front camera. The battery is 4000mAH which can last for two to three days easily.
- Honor 7X is also a good phone to buy within the budget. It has 4GB RAM and 32GB storage. The display is 5.93, its primary camera is of 16+2 MP and the front camera is 8 MP with which you can capture very good selfies. The battery is 3340mAH which may last for two days.
- Honor 9 Lite is powered by a Kirin 659Soc. It provides a glass back. The camera quality is excellent. It's RAM is 3GB and storage is 32GB. The display is 5.65. Both the primary and the front cameras are 13+2 MP. Battery is 3000mAH.
- Lenovo k8 plus has very good performance. The build quality is superb with good battery life as well. The display is 5.2 and 3GB and 4GB RAM with 32 GB storage. The primary camera is 13+5 MP and 8MP front camera. The battery is 4000mAH. It has processor of 2.5GHz, Octa. The price is also under 15k.
- Billion Capture plus gives you decent rear camera and all other features of a smartphone within this price range. It has 3GB RAM and 64GB storage. The display is 5.5. The primary camera is13+13 MP. The front camera is 8MP. The battery is 3500mAH lasting smoothly for two to three days.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 is one of the best phones under Rs10000. The phone never slows down. The battery life is also satisfactory with 4100mAH. Its display is 5 and the RAM and storage are 3GB and 32 GB respectively. The primary camera is13MP and front camera is 5MP. The phone is very good if you're having very less budget with you.