Sony Power Banks Price List in India
Due to the busy schedule, we need to charge our gadgets more often. The smartphones, laptops and tablets are not having enough battery to last for a whole day. The only solution for this problem is buying a power bank to supply energy for these devices. People who need to use electronic gadgets too much must possess power banks for being connected always. It’s very hard to tackle a crucial meeting with your battery dead android and laptops. Power banks are popular across the world due to their small size and portable characteristic. The market is flooded with numerous branded power banks having different features. Sony is probably the most reputable company to make electronic gadgets for years. It is a Japanese company and leading manufacturer of electronic products for more than seventy-five years.
Best Sony Power Banks Products (2018)
Sony Power Banks Price List on November, 2018
|Sony Power Banks Models List||Updated Price List|
|Sony CP-E6 5800mAh Power Bank||Rs. 1,099|
|Sony CP-V10 10000mAh PowerBank||Rs. 1,842|
|Sony CP-E3 3000mAh Power Bank||Rs. 869|
|Sony CP-V9 8700mAh Power Bank||Rs. 1,500|
|Sony CP-SC10 10000mAh USB Type-C Power Bank||Rs. 5,490|
|Sony CP-F5/SC 5000mAh Power Bank||Rs. 2,090|
|Sony CP-VC10 10000mAh Type-C Power Bank||Rs. 2,445|
|Sony CP-V20 20000mAh Dual-Port Power Bank||Rs. 3,373|
|Sony CP-V3A 3000mAh Power Bank||Rs. 1,263|
|Sony CP-F2LSA 7000mAh Power Bank||Rs. 4,299|
Reasons to choose Sony power banks
Sony power banks give you assurance to trust it blindly due to the following reasons.
- Price and quality- Actually the price of the power banks depend upon the capacity and build quality of the products. The more mAH the device has, the rise is in its price. Also the price depends on the portability of the device. The more weight a power bank has means it has greater capacity. So its price gets hiked. Always choose power banks according to your need. If you want a travel friendly one, choose small size portable ones to carry easily. The type of batteries included in the power banks should also be noted.
- Sony power banks are absolutely affordable for all. Their price range around is ₹700 onwards only. Sony CP-E3 3000 mAH is ₹700 only with their star ratings. Sony CP-v4A 4700 mAH costs ₹ It is compatible with most of the micro USB devices.
- USB charging- The brand manufactures products with a USB charging with multiple chargers. Cell phones, tablets, and other devices support USB charging. This characteristic increases compatibility and usage of the device. Sony makes high quality power banks to charge different devices using mini USB, micro USB or thunderbolt charging.
- Capacity- The brand makes power banks of different capacities. But it should be remembered that with increasing capacity, the device is greater in weight and less portable. A 3000mAH power bank is able to charge is able to charge a 1500 mAH battery twice.
- Battery- The battery of the power banks are of high grade lithium polymer. They help to keep your device safe and secure protecting against damages or destruction due to overheating.
- Cables- The cables are of good quality taking less time to charge your device. Also the smartphone and tablets do not get overheated from overcharging or power fluctuations.
Browse our website to buy any sony power banks with many offers and discounts. To buy power bank for your at the lowest prices, go through our website and check Sony power banks price list in India. The site shows you all the features, specifications, reviews and ratings of the products. People residing in Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and all other cities will get Sony power banks online from this platform.