They Sang at Her Funeral Book
They Sang at Her Funeral Details
I jerked at her with all my might. Her lips were blue, and her eyes stared out at nothing and everything. Sweat had poured from this pitiable woman during her struggle and made it hard for me to move her. She slipped from my grasp. I pushed my whole body with all my might against hers to turn her onto her back.
Her sweat was now mingling with my own, I started CPR...My blood dripped on her robe. Feet came clambering in. People pushed me aside. One of the drama team, Daniel Kline, an RN, gave commands I barely remember hearing. Someone pulled out a cell phone and called 911. I could hear them speaking to the operator, "Yes...hurry. I think she's dead...Yes...I don't know...a few minutes ago I guess. Yeah...Sage came in here about 9:15...No...it's Happy, not Sage...Just get here...please."
Someone has killed a member of the Windover Assembly choir. While no one really cared for the snarky soprano, many more skeletons will fall out of many other closets before we finally learn who killed Mrs. Happy Bellins.
The only witness, Sage Helen Fairfax, is twenty-six, wealthy, unfocused, a bit out of touch, and very human. She finds herself labeled the main suspect and will determine to prove her innocence by probing where she doesn't belong to find the real murderer.
To protect her granddaughter from herself, Delana Weldon, who was in a self-imposed retirement from her life as a well-respected PI, is back on the job to help Sage and the police find the person responsible. Our unlikely crew must uncover the truth before anyone else gets hurt.
Full of hilarious moments, Christian realities, sad tales, and truly human interactions, this church will weather storms they never saw coming, ultimately pulling together with a love they learned to have for each other.
Similar Product From Amazon
Similar Product From Flipkart
- The Many Names of the All Pervading God, the One Self of Allthe Many Names of the All Pervading God, the One Self of All (English) (Hardcover)Buy NowRs 2,089
- Lillian Too's 168 Ways to Harness Your Lucky Numbers for Wealth, Success, and Happiness (English) (Paperback)Buy NowRs 795
- Hispanic Christian Thought at the Dawn of the 21st Century: Apuntes in Honor of Justo L. Gonzalez (English) (Paperback)Get this offerRs 1,369 Rs 1,931
( upto 29% Off )
- Chicken Soup for the Veteran's Soul: Stories to Stir the Pride and Honor the Courage of Our Veterans (English) (Paperback)Buy NowRs 786
- The Present Age and Inner Life: A Sequel to Spiritual Intercourse, Modern Mysteries Classified and Explained (English) (Hardcover)Buy NowRs 2,956
- The Problem of the Self from the Descartes to Kant and the Rthe Problem of the Self from the Descartes to Kant and the Rise of Modern Scientific Mater (English) (Hardcover)Buy NowRs 2,091
- Buy Now
- The Illustrated Guide to Islam History, Philosophy, Traditions, Teachings, Art and Architecture, with 1000 Pictures (English) (Hardcover)Get this offerRs 582 Rs 797
( upto 27% Off )
- The Book of Awakening: Having the Life You Want By Being Present in the Life You Have (English) (Paperback)Get this offerRs 1,114 Rs 1,159
( upto 4% Off )
- Thesaurus Theologicus: Or, a Complete System of Divinity: Summ'd Up in Brief Notes Upon Select Places of the Old and New Testament - Primary (English) (Paperback)Get this offerRs 1,772 Rs 2,299
( upto 23% Off )