Destroying Dragons (Beast Tale Scrolls) Book
Destroying Dragons (Beast Tale Scrolls) Details
With the hedge of protection broken against the Wilds, the white wolves are vulnerable. They have failed to carry out the commission given to them by the Great Wolf, but unknown to them, and the animals of the Wilds, the stolen cubs and animals are entrenched in a struggle of their own. Being schooled with the black wolves, Tristian and Challenger combat the ideas of morphism, fight against the myths of fear created against the white wolves and their beliefs, and give healing to, the greatest fighter ever to live among the black wolves.
There are many dragons to defeat. It is not just a physical fight the white wolves are up against, but a war of ideologies. Both the kingdoms of the white and dark wolf are divided. Treachery in the black wolf's court leads Snuffer and Warrior to battle for control of the eastern fortress. The dark wolves have tried to destroy the Way since it was handed down from the House of Alexander, but now Khoa has pledged to destroy the black wolves and in the process may lose himself and tear apart his kingdom.
Though the adults have failed to reach out and spread the Way, it is the cubs that manage to bridge the gap between species in a subtle but dramatic way. Is it enough to hold back the approaching war, and to change the path of history for the white and dark wolves? Can the cubs survive and make it back to the Wilds?
Similar Product From Amazon
Similar Product From Flipkart
- Understanding Occult Sciences Focussing on Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Physiognomy, Phrenology, Moleosophy and Graphology (English) 2nd Edition (Hardcover)Buy NowRs 446
- IBuy NowRs 50
- Journal of Discourses by Brigham Young, His Two Counsellors, the Twelve Apostles, and Others V24 (English) (Hardcover)Buy NowRs 3,288
- Pope Pius XII and World War II: The Documented Truth: A Compilation of International Evidence Revealing the Wartime Acts of the Vatican (English) (Paperback)Buy NowRs 5,753
- Buy Now
- Buy Now
- Spiritual Anatomy of Emotion: How Feelings Link the Brain, the Body and the Sixth Sense: How Feelings Link the Brain, the Dody, and the Sixth Sense (English) (Paperback)Buy NowRs 1,790
- Creation and Its Records: A Brief Statement of Christian Belief with Reference to Modern Facts and Ancient Scripture (1886) (English) (Hardcover)Buy NowRs 2,820
- de Schijnwerper Op de Islam: Een Praktische Handleiding Om Antwoord Te Geven Op de Meest Voorkomende Vragen Van Moslims (Paperback)Buy NowRs 758
- True Resignation True Resignation: Showing How Man Must Daily Die to His Own Will Showing How Man Must Daily Die to His Own Will (English) (Hardcover)Buy NowRs 2,091