The increase of features in the new models of the refrigerators may also increase the confusion while buying an ideal fridge. So, before buying an ice box you should know its types that which suits your need. Here the list of various kinds of the refrigerator. Let’s take a glance at the specifications of different types of refrigerators.
The recommended fridge for a nuclear family of 2-3 members is a single door refrigerator. Take a look at the rest of the features.
- Has the capacity of 50-250 Litres
- Best for a family size of 2-3 members
- The freezer is not directly accessible
- Manual defrost required
- Provides direct cooling
- Helps to reduce the electricity bill.
The double-door refrigerator is designed to fulfill the domestic needs of 4-5 members. Here are some specifications.
- Toughened glass shelves
- Provides with the capacity of 235-400 Litres
- Goes well with the family size of 4-5 members
- You can directly access the freezer
- Provides larger freezer space
- Energy efficient
- Frosting feature differs with model
- Few models have freezers at the bottom
- Facilitate wit frost free cooling
- It is energy efficient and helps to save the bill.
Side by Side:
The side by side ice-box has the capability to serve more than of 5+ members in the family. Along with this, it is built with more amazing features. Here are the details about the product.
- Provides more space than required
- Designed with multiple freezers
- Various vegetable storage options
- Assembled with toughened glass shelves to bear the weight
- Have exceptional in-built water dispenser feature
- Recommended for the family of 5+ members
- Automatic feature for defrosting
- Easily handle the capacity of 550- 850 Litres
- Helps to save both the electricity and the money.
French door refrigerator:The newest model in the series of the refrigerator is the French door refrigerator. It includes the benefits of all the types of the icebox. Here are its features listed below.
- Easy to manage the products
- Vary in different sizes so buy according to your space
- Has two doors, hence allows you to store one door at a time
- Has wide shelves
- Needs less energy for its operation
- Has drawer like a freezer, hence increases the flexibility of using it
- Reduces the electricity bill and saves money.