DSLRs are obviously the best cameras in India now. These interchangeable lens cameras are used by amateurs, enthusiasts and professional photographers alike and present versatility, imaging quality and performance. Before buying a DSLR Cameras you should ensure that it possesses features like a good Megapixel ranging between 5MP to 13MP, larger sensors and better lenses, a built-in flash, autofocus technology, a comfortable size, an internal sensor cleaner to keep the image sensor clean and dust-free, etc. Here, we look at the top 7 DSLR cameras in India:
- Nikon D5: With specific autofocus and high speed of shooting pooled with immense color reproduction and abundant sharpness, the Nikon D5 takes the cake for being the best DSLR camera. It comes with the wireless sharing features and also at the same time it is combined with the touch input feature that makes the Nikon D5 the best among all the DSLR.
- Canon EOS 1DX II: Canon’s flagship full-frame DSLR, the EOS 1DX Mark II, is similarly skilled as the Nikon D5 but ranks second best DSLR camera due to the little-spiked reds and yellows that take color precision slightly away from the source. Other than that, it is equally fast and exact in terms of focus and provides equivalent ISO performance as the Nikon D5.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV: Canon’s most popular mainstream full-frame DSLR got a major upgrade with a new, higher resolution sensor, full 4K video recording, better colors, high ISO invariance. With all of these features, there’s no reason to wonder why the 5D Mark IV ranks so high in our list of Top 7 DSLR camera in India list.
- Nikon D810: The Nikon D810 basically produces equally better or improved colors than the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, but is rather slower in terms of focusing. However, the main reason why this ranks behind its opponent equivalent is that of the extent of easiness in camera operations. The Nikon D810 is definitely more inclined to the skilled photographer, while with the EOS 5D Mark IV, you can even shoot without swindling about with all of the settings.
- Nikon D500: Nikon D500 is also the best DSLR camera that has ever been made. Sharp color exactness, high-quality maintenance of sharpness and little noise interpretation, along with high-class autofocus system. This model is the first DSLR from Nikon in a long time that also makes the proficient photographers happy, and as a result, can even take on many full-frame DSLRs about, excepting some engineering restrictions.
- Canon EOS 80D: It comes with the APS-C sensor-powered and also has a Dual Pixel sensor. It significantly improves the focusing speed and helps you to carry out low light photography. A new age image processor has further led to enhanced, more flexible photography cases and ranked it among the best DSLR cameras.
- Nikon D7200: The Nikon D7200 offers outstanding dynamic variety, along with the well-known, mid-range APS-C body of Nikon’s much-loved D7000 series. The D7200 is slower as compared to the other launches, but with its brilliant color reproduction, it still makes for an extremely good DSLR to buy in India.